20.7.08

Bila Isteri Merajuk....

Yesterday morning, I went to the wet market by myself for the first time which is located at Presinct 8, 20 km away from our home. This is due to merajuk panjang to my dearest hubby who sent me late sms, Balik lambat on Friday. Anyway, I ask his permission first which I could see from his expression, “Betul ke bini aku ni?”.

All this while, we wake all our sons up at 7.00am and “Jom, jom pergi pasar.” There will be crying, screaming and wailing to angkut them into the car. There’s no peaceful feeling while choosing fishes with no red eyes or the freshest chickens, (my umi advised me, “Cari hok kaki terangkat tuh”) as my mind is with the difficulties of my hubby handling our sons in the car. Sometimes, Mr. Nice Guy will drive to the wet market by himself with a list given by Mrs. Nice Guy.

I always nervous whenever I have to drive to new places by myself, but amazingly not this time. Instead, while l bawak diri to the wet market, listening to Anuar’s song, Mungkin, which has the lyric, “Mungkinkah segala derita di jiwa, akan terubat jua akhirnya..” just suit me well..heheh. Though I wish an old song, Penantian Suatu Penyeksaan, (I think we have this song in 90’s?!). Seksa tau hari-hari tunggu hubby balik dari office, yela everyday wait what? I can understand how Aini’s feel when she had to wait for her hubby everyday.

My neighbour next door, Imah did ask me once, "Tunggu Amran ke, Da?", when she saw me on the swing with my youngest son on my lap, while my other sons running around happily and the clock has already shown 7.00pm. I replied, “Yela, setia menanti.” We both laugh.

Anyway, alhamdulillah, I reach the wet market in one piece and ….heee… I forgot the way back…(have to use different route to go back). Ah! Redah jelah…that comes to my mind. At each traffic light, it always turn green before I could read the signboard. Instead of turning left, I went straight ahead then I realize… hmmm…I’m in Presinct 10. Well, again instead of feeling panic, I just enjoy the beautiful landscape at Presinct 10 and got some idea for my garden while finding the U-Turn sign.

I reached home feeling fresh and I can put a smile while talking to my hubby about the beautiful landscape at Presinct 10. Hmmm...after this, I will ask him to drive us there and show him how I want my garden to look like.

Oh! One more thing that keep on lingering in my mind. I guess there’s no more Mr. Nice Guy who will wake up early during weekend and zoom to the wet market with his sleepy eyes, while Mrs Nice Guy curl inside the blanket with her sons and ... oh! I remember that look on Mr. Nice Guy's face...hee..hee.. Instead, I can hear Mr. Nice Guy would say, “Sayang, pergilah sendiri”, while he snug under the blanket joining our sons’ sweet dream….

10 comments:

Yasmin's Mummy said...

Amboi.. merajuk juga ya. Tak pe la, dia lambat pun sebab cari rezeki. Well, I also had my merajuk session this morning, but a very short one.

Ummu Auni said...

part tunggu hubbby balik tu, mmg sehati sejiwa betul...walaupun ada anak, still rasa sunyi kan kan? hmph, gi wet market sorang2? kita dah biasa dah, tapi selalu melepet kat mydin sorang2 beli household items...:)

Ummu Auni said...

pst, dah start makan herbalife ker? nampak nama kak tini kat tepi tu...anmyweay link la juga yang ni http://fattytini.blogspot.com

nida said...

ym..dah lama x merajuk, saja jer nak perhatian...rasa terbengkalai jer sejak ada anak 4...hee...hee...maksu pun merajuk jgk?

ummu auni..hmmm..kat anak blh ckp yg berkaitan kanak2, kat hubby blh share anythingla...pst, minum tea mix, kasik betul sistem badan...i'll link..

aida said...

kak da, aida pun dah lama la tak merajuk.. semenjak ada anak 3 ni, huahua.. dah terbengkalai projek merajuk. sebab dok layan anak no 2 menangis-nangis.

nida said...

aida...jgn dok tiru yg x elok nih..hee..hee..

Ibu WA Alim said...

Cy masa mula2 kawin dulu..kalu ptg2 mulalah terjenguk2 kat tingkap..tgk kalu2 ada org nak sampai balik..lps beb kali terjenguk2..boring..pahtu bila dia dah betul2 balik.. saya tak sambut pon kat muka pintu..saya buat tak kisah je..di ceruk mana2.. dgn hal saya..
Entah kenapalah peliknya saya ni..
Stlh sekian lama berkawin..penantian tu bkn lg sesuatu yg amat menyeksakan..darjahnya berkrg..
Kalu dia pi OS pon, okey, I've my own time to do my own pleasure..
Org tua2 kata alah bisa tegal biasa tu betul la juga..

nida said...

x taula cy, hari2 tunggu, kdg2 rasa dah bosan menunggu, tapi next day, tunggu balik. ida pernah ckp kat hubby, ida don't mind kalau kerja start pagi2, so that blh balik awal mcm di Doha, BIL kerja sana. Start kerja 6.00am, by 3.00pm dah balik rumah. Di UK pulak, semua kedai closed by 5pm...di M'sia sickening!

aida said...

kak da, thats the nature of working in malaysia masalahnya. kat malaysia ni, kalau balik lambat tu macam bagus bekerja.

aida pun tak suka stail camtu. for me, kalau balik lambat dah terkurang masa nak layan keluarga. sebab tu my hubby still works in TM, at least skrg dia dapat leisurely balik on time, layan anak-anak, dan join kelas arab kt UIA. kalau dok TM ni, mmg family oriented.. dia sendiri cakap, kalau nak minta tmpt lain.. at least by 7, dah ada kat rumah.. sebab masa ngan anak-anak terhad.

nida said...

Aida...bagusla gitu...at least ada gak comp. yg family oriented