24.12.08

From XXXL to XL: Part IV

"Confuse.."

I didn't buy Herba Life (HL) starter pack as Aida told me, “K.ida..kalau silap cara, boleh bertambah berat badan...” At 63kgs, I started to imagine myself ballooning from a pear shape to a watermelon shape. Oh! No...I'm desperately need to reduce my weight, not to gain some more tonnes!

So, Tini suggested to try HL Tea Mix Lemon and Hibiscus. Thank you for being honest with the product! Memang tabik spring kat you all ni...

Seriously, I llllloveeee the tea. Tini advised me to take only half a teaspoon of tea mix a day and mix it with whatever drinks that I like. I drink the tea every morning, mix it either with Lipton 3 in1 milk tea or honey. After two weeks consuming the tea, I started to feel the difference. I started to lose my appetite. I didn't feel like craving anymore. Kalau tak, just after dinner, I will start searching inside our small pantry, full with junk foods and munched non-stop till bedtime. Or even worst, I can 'ngap' the leftover rice in the rice-cooker which make my hubby raised his eyebrows, didn't seem to make me feel guilty. Teehee.....tak baik membazir tau!

Knowing that I'm on a diet plan, my caring hubby help me with, “Biar saya letak nasi ko B.” Memang my hubby letak 'seto'et sungguh', this time I raised my eyebrows. He replied with a wink and a naughty smile....

At that same time, I'm not so sure which diet plan should I follow. There's so many diet plans in the internet. I'm so confused. The truth is, I trust none of it. Don't know why. Before, we were introduced with skipping breakfast or lunch or dinner, which I don't like the idea of skipping any meals. I'm a food lover. Nowadays, it is proved that skipping any meals is not the right way of dieting. In fact, it will make you hunger and eat more after that.

I had my own thoughts too. I remember once I read somewhere that sauna helps to reduce weight. Alahhh...macam bertungku masa pantang, sebenarnya untuk membantu menghancurkan lelemak didalam badan. Sekali tu, pernahla tangki air kami yang terletak di dalam atap, bebolanyer rosak. So, my engineer hubby climbed into the roof dan memulakan operasi membetulkan kembali bebola tersebut. It took him around 30 minutes to fix it. Bila my hubby turun jer, he said, “Fuh! Mace sauna! Ni kalu nok sauna tok payoh gi spa, ghukah naik atah bumbung jah”. Memang I can see all his peluh jantan keluar, it's like he's having a shower up there!


Yea..yea...I had a thought of disappearing myself into the roofs and let all my lovely sons cry down there as their mom seriously need to reduce her weight!

In fact, tiap pagi bila ironing baju hubby and anak2, i have this imagination of ironing my tummy so that lemak2 tepu kat perut ni cepat2 cair..

My sister, Dr Ct suggested me to buy a modern bengkung when I was complaining about my fat belly. “Mu gi la beli bekung hok terkini. Ado 'hook', mu tok payoh mitok tolong sapo2 pakai...” when I complaint to her that it's hard for me to wear bengkung without the help of my busy hubby. I took my sister's advice. Pot pet pot pet to my hubby that I need a modern bengkung. We went to Alamanda, found the modern bengkung. Try to find a bigger size, ok let's try XXL...I thought mesti padan punyala.


Get into the fitting room, half way button, stucked! Shocked, went out and placed back the bengkung to it's original place. My sporting hubby waited quite far away, saw me putting back the bengkung and asked, “Bakpo?! So'oh ko?”. He smiled! Malu-malu kucing I kat my hubby. Actually, terkejut sebab saiz XXL pun x leh masuk. Masa tu x beli lagi skirt size XXXL tu...teehee...

Once, I read in Pancaindera about one malay singer...forgot her name. She used to be quite plump, but then I saw her beautifully in shape. She explained that she's been following Paula Abdul's aerobic CD to reduce her weight. I suggested to my hubby to getPaula Abdul's CD and told him the successful story of that singer. Almost makes my hubby chuckles but control it back as he saw how serious his wife was.


In fact, when we were at Alamanda, I stopped by at Speedy to search for Paula Abdul's CD, found it and look at the price. Inside the car, I told my hubby that the CD will only cost him RM20. Oh! Didn't I tell you that my hubby want to send me to Slim World so that I look gorgeous like Ziana Zain? Well, instead my lovely hubby bought me a pair of pink sport shoes which costs him higher than that CD!

Since Paula Abdul's CD didn't seem to convince my hubby. I had to find another diet plan. Then, I came across in the internet about jotting down our meal intake daily or keep a food journal which will help reducing weight twice as much as non-diary keepers. [I paste the article in my blog].

Well, I guess just start small first. I bought a small book and start jotting down the food that I take daily. Taking care of four energetic sons, sometimes I missed jotting it down. Oh! Help...I'm so desperate to lose weight but don't know the right way...

Well, one day, as usual, every morning, I'll spend some times with my two sons, Syafiq and Iman before I start my 'routine job'. While playing with my sons, I watched Oprah Winfrey show and Dr. Oz was invited as a guest speaker. He talked about his new show, 'The truth about Food', aired under Home and Health Discovery which captured my interest. I'm amazed with his new findings...

4 comments:

Ummu Auni said...

what new findings?
isk...suspense

Ibu WA Alim said...

Menjadi2 nampaknya Da ni..nanti sampai 100 lbh episode kot..jadi mcm telenovela kat TV tu..
Menarik jugak tea mix tu Da..
Cy kkene dgn sauna atah bumbung tu..tp takleh nngukah dah lo ni..BERATTT..

nida said...

UA...tungguuuuu...

IWA..tulah cy, tok ngukah atas atap, satu sebab berat takut runtuh, keduanya takut temu nga tikus dalam bumbung, ke dok berambat pulok..hehee

Ibu WA Alim said...

Bab berambat dgn tikuh atah bumbung tu lagi best..uncontrolable..tetu tambah lagi ppeluh-ppela dlm peluh hok dok beruraian dah tu..tp kemungkine utk gerudum tu lagi besar la..