21.11.08

Al-Fatihah untuk Allahyarhamah Ma..

(Maksu... sebenarnya ida nak tulis dalam komen maksu, tapi rasanya akan panjang berjela macam blog, so ida tulis kat blogla)

(This story was told by my sister, Arfah)
"Kak Da, Ayah tok de masa Ma tak dok. Ayah gi semaye Asar. Balik-balik ore oyak Ma tak dok doh. Ayah cuma kata gini, 'Kakak aku tak dok doh' berulang-ulang kali."

My Ayah lost his mom at a very young age, arwah Ma took care of my Ayah and Ayah Chik. Arwah Ma is more like a mom to my Ayah.

"Ayah oyak maso dio kecik dulu, arwahla hok gosok baju sekoloh dio. Dio tak dok doh la."

Ayah tidak menangis pada hari kematian arwah Ma.

"Ayah, Kak Chique, Che Chik nga Ayah Chik tok cium Ma. Kak Chique nga Che Chik meme tok leh, Kak Da. Ayah Chik tulis Allah nga Muhammad di badan arwah Ma. Ayah pulok oyak ko Umi, Ayah nok bbetul kedudukan arwah Ma sebelum solat jenazah. Meme sie (kesian) sangat tengok maso Ayah bbetul keduduke arwah Ma."

"Mung tau Ayah ata Ma sapa kubur, Kak Da. Jale kaki pulok tu dari rumah Ma."

Yesterday, I called Arfah when I received an sms, "Kak Da, semale lepas tahlil, Ayah menangis teresak-esak."

"Mung tau, semale uje lebat sangat. Tapi Ayah nok gi jugok ngatik. Anok Abe Yen gi ambik Ayah nga Umi, Umi tok leh nok bowok kereta dale uje. Lepah tahlil, ore lain balik belako doh, kiro tinggal family hok dekat2 jah la. Ayah pun start kecek. Dia baru jah nok oyak, 'Ni aku nok oyak ni, arwah Ma tu....', ayah terus menangis. Meme tok rajin tengok ayah teghiok gitu. Semua ore tunduk dan menitiskan air mata. Ayah Chik pun teghiok jugok."

Ayah took some times before he can control himself and continue.

"Sambil teresak-esak Ayah oyak, aku raso srupo arwah ado lagi. Arwah tu nyabar sangat-sangat. Susoh sene dio tok rajin cerite ko ore. Aku nok mung adik-beradik walaupun tak dok ore tuo doh, jange putus hubungan."

Actually, Arfah and me cry a lot through telephone everytime we talked about how humble my arwah Ma was. I've been calling Arfah everyday after arwah Ma's death and then we both will cry when we recalled our times with arwah Ma.

When I can't be on arwah Ma's side on her last day, I feel so upset, took a wudhu', make an Asr prayer and start reciting Yasin. Luckily, non of my sons disturbed me until the end of my doa to arwah Ma.

Yes, I too have a lot of fond memories of my humble Auntie. When I was a little girl, I was closed to Kak Chique. I always stay a few nights at my arwah Ma's house to play with Kak Chique.

When Ayah and Umi went for hajj, arwah Ma always pay us a visit. During weekends she will sleep over at our house.

When my Umi had a 'makan-makan' at our house, she'll be the first one arrived and help with whatever that she could.

When Ayah was attacked with stroke, arwah Ma was the first person Umi called and cry through the phone. Umi turned to arwah Ma a lot of times during her difficult days. Arwah Ma is like an elder sister to my dearest Umi.

And of course will remain in my memory forever, when arwah Ma sent me to UUM when I first got a job. Three of us, arwah Ma, Arfah and me, ride on a bus to stay over at one of Pak Cu Ali's son (I forgot his name..). Arwah Ma kept on making me laughed throughout the journey so that I won't feel bad. My Ayah of course can't send me as he can't sit for a long time while travelling. My Umi had to take care of Abi who just broke his arm after making a good sommersault while playing football. My Umi called arwah Ma to accompany her 'anak dara' as Kedah was not a familiar state among our family members.

Tonite I will ride a bus with my eldest son, abang, to meet arwah Ma's family...and of course to give a hug to my grieving Ayah...

Al-Fatihah...

5 comments:

Ibu WA Alim said...

Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilahi raajiuuuun.
Kak Chique tu Ina ke..?
Kak Ton dan Ina sempat balik ke..?
D mana Allahyarhamah Ma dikebumikan..?
Cy tak dpt berbuat apa2 melainkan menitiskan airmata apb menerima khabar ini ptg Selasa lalu..

Yasmin's Mummy said...

Mula2 tergelak bila tengok siap ada note utk maksu.. next para terus mengalir air mata tak henti2.

Ummu Auni said...

sedihnya baca......

aida said...

al-fatihah

nida said...

IWA..kak chique tu Ina, k.ton n Ina balik hari Isnin pagi, arwah pergi hari Selasa. Kubur dekat rumah Ma

YM..memang sedih mengenangkan arwah Ma dah x de dan lagi sedih bila umi cakap hari2 ayah nangis bila terkenang arwah ma.

UA..balik ari tu ada part yg kak ct citer pasal camne ayah go through hari arwah Ma dikebumikan, mmg kami berdua menangis sakan..

aida...tq